As qualified Chartered Surveyors and Fellows of the Association of Agricultural Valuers we provide a complete rural property service to include:
- Valuations provided for Probate, matrimonial matters, taxation and various other purposes including valuations for secured lending using RICS Global Standards.
- Tenancy matters. We advise on rents and help with the various difficulties and problems which arise in the landlord/tenant relationship.
- We provide property management assistance to the owners of residential, commercial, agricultural and sporting properties.
- We specialise in Town and Country Planning matters in rural areas and on the urban fringe, advising clients of opportunities for development and the obtaining of planning permissions.
- We have experience in conducting and taking cases to arbitration whether over rental or other disputes.
- Expert witness reports are required by the Courts to assist them in deliberations and we have considerable experience in providing these under Section 35 of the Civil Procedure Rules for valuations to Court.
- We advise both landowners and tenants with regard to Single Farm Payments and Agro Environmental matters, including NVZs. We have access to the latest Ordinance Survey mapping.
We are renowned for our expertise in rural matters but advise on commercial and urban properties on a regular basis.