Pipelines Compensation

There is a right to claim compensation if a utility company takes entry under statute to lay pipes across your land.

In every case, utility companies and statutory undertakers have a duty to pay compensation for crop losses, damage, loss of development potential and the value of the easement they are acquiring.

We continue to act for many clients whose properties are affected by water, gas or oil pipelines.

We specialise in matters relating to pipelines, compensation, compulsory purchase, Wayleaves and Easements and would be happy to help you with your claim.

Our partner Roger Bedson recently co-wrote a publication entitled “The Powers of Utility Companies in Relation to Land” for use within the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers.

For advice about pipelines compensation claims, contact Roger Bedson and the team at Eccleshall Office on 01785 850866 or Lichfield Office 01543 499028 or email fiona@hinsonparry.co.uk

Hinson Parry Members of:

  • RICS — The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
  • NFU — National Farmers' Union