Part 1 Claims

We have settled many thousands of claims under Part 1 of the Land Compensation Act 1973.  This allows the claimant to claim compensation where they have not had any land acquired in order to build a new road but where their property is affected by the use of the road (or indeed other “public works”) once it is built.  This is an area of some specialism.

Please contact Roger Bedson and the team on 01785 850866 or email to discuss any queries that you may have in this respect.

Hinson Parry Members of:

  • RICS — The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
  • NFU — National Farmers' Union